Material Design for Bootstrap (MDB)
Table of contents
- MDB (Free)
- MDB PRO UI Kits, Promotional Packages, Templates & Plugins
- Material Builder
A license grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use and incorporate the item in your personal or commercial projects. Permission is hereby granted to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software under the following conditions:
1. Material Design for Bootstrap (Free) & EBM Bootstrap Plugin
MDB Free and EBM Bootstrap Plugin are available under the MIT License:
Copyright (c) 2019 MDBootstrap.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
2. MDB PRO UI Kits, Promotional Packages, Templates & Plugins
1 person & 1 project
1 person & unlimited projects
1-3 people & unlimited projects
4-6 people & unlimited projects
7-9 people & unlimited projects
10-15 people & unlimited projects
15+ people & unlimited projects
|Individual (assigned to a person, can be used only by 1 person)|
|Team (assigned to a company/organization, can be used by X employees)*|
|Number of people (owners/employees) who can use MDB||1||1||1-3 *||4-6 *||7-9 *||10-15 *||No limit *|
|Number of websites/apps which can be created||1||No limit||No limit||No limit||No limit||No limit||No limit|
|One year of unlimited Updates & Premium Support|
|Creation of an HTML/CSS template for sale (applicable only for MDB PRO, not for Templates Packs and Plugins)|
|Creation of a theme/template for CMS sale|
|Product resale (our Framework, icons, markups)|
|Create products redistributed in an automated way (i.e. CMS themes sold on ThemeForest or end products which can be downloaded from customer site including MDB source code) **|
|Creation of online/offline generator based on our products|
|Embed MDB into open source project|
* Within the same company or organization. Persons granted the license have to be official employees of the company or organization.The license covers both current and future employees.
** MDB cannot be used to create a product which is redistributed in an automated way. I.e. our license doesn't allow you to create another framework which will be available on your website and for which your customers can pay and download the framework from your website including MDB libraries. On the other hand, if you create a custom app which requires manual installation on a customer site, it is permitted to use MDB for that purpose.
You are granted the use of products under the conditions featured in the above table. Ownership stays with Material Design for Bootstrap, along with the copyright holders and you must abide by the following terms and conditions.
- You may modify the resources according to your requirements and use them in any or all of your personal and commercial projects. For example, you may include this resource in a website that you will be designing for a client (applicable for unlimited projects licenses).
- You are not required to attribute or link to Material Design for Bootstrap in any projects.
- You cannot redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer the file downloaded directly or non-directly to any other third party (people, NGO's, companies).
- For any resalable web applications or software programs, you cannot include our graphics resources as an additional attachment.
- If the item contains licensed components, those components must only be used within the item, and you must not extract and use them on a stand-alone basis.
- You cannot redistribute any of the software, or products created with MDB software to repositories like Github, where they are publicly available or include into any Open Source projects. (refers to the paid version)
RENEWALSThe license covering all MDB products is of a perpetual type, we provide 12 months of premium support, access to GitLab repository and unlimited updates. Premium support is provided by professional MDB developers and guarantees that the tickets issued by the user will be answered and prioritized before any others. Without premium support, users are still eligible to issue tickets and in most cases, all tickets are answered but the waiting time is usually longer, and the answer isn't guaranteed. After a period of 12 months the user still has the right to use the latest version of his license for life. In order to get further maintenance, he needs to extend the license. MDB reserves the right to notify every customer 65 & 3 days before the expiration date and then 3 & 57 days after the expiration date. Notifications will be sent on the email address used for the purchase. Notifications will be sent in order to prevent the project failures and other issues related to the unexpected loss of access to GitLab repository. The customer cannot unsubscribe from those 4 transactional emails. The cost of the license renewal depends on the payment date.
- For prepaid renewals (purchased before the current license expiration) the cost will be 50% of the initial price.
- For standard renewals (purchased within the period of 60 days, after the current license expiration) the cost will be 60% of the initial price.
- For late renewals (purchased after the period of 60 days, after the current license expiration) the cost will be 100% of the license price.
In order to renew your license, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Material BuilderBy purchasing the Material Builder yearly subscription you get the rights and features of:
- Adding a custom domain to the project.
- Downloading the source code
- Technical Support
- Software Updates
- Commercial use